Keep up to date on UBC’s work to embrace difference and enact values of dignity, mutual respect and justice.
- Statement on behalf of the Vancouver Senate Tributes CommitteeStatement of the Vancouver Senate Tributes Committee Regarding Kamloops Indian Residential School and the Honorary Doctor of Laws Granted to the Late John Fergus O’Grady
- Statement of Solidarity with Indigenous Peoples Grieving the 215 Indigenous Lives Lost at the Kamloops Indian Residential SchoolThe members of the UBC Task Force on Anti-racism and Inclusive Excellence (ARIE TF) solemnly acknowledge the discovery of unmarked graves of 215 Indigenous children at the Kamloops Indian Residential School.
- Statement on the Missing Children of the Kamloops Indian Residential SchoolProfessor Santa J. Ono & Dr. Lesley Cormack address the community.
- External Review of Campus SecurityRecommendations and actions following an external review of Campus Security.
- Statement re. guilty verdict of Derek ChauvinA statement on the guilty verdict of Derek Chauvin from Santa J. Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor and Ainsley Carry and Ananya Mukherjee Reed – Co-executive leads, Anti-Racism, UBC.
- Statement on Anti-Asian RacismA statement on Anti-Asian Racism from Santa J. Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor.