Keep up to date on UBC’s work to embrace difference and enact values of dignity, mutual respect and justice.
- Seeking nominations for the President’s Task Force on Anti-Racism and Inclusive ExcellenceWe are now seeking nominations from UBC students, faculty and staff to serve on this task force.
- UBC’s Evolving Relationship with the RCMPUBC begins high-level meetings with the RCMP to review and renew our relationship, align best practices between our security teams and ensure we are always fostering inclusivity at UBC’s campuses.
- UBC’s Initiatives to Address Anti-racismFour student-focused initiatives to create a more inclusive UBC.
- Handel Kashope Wright Appointed as Senior Advisor on Anti-Racism and Inclusive ExcellenceDr. Wright is a Professor in the Department of Educational Studies in the Faculty of Education and the Director of the Centre for Culture, Identity and Education.
- Addressing Issues of Equity, Diversity and InclusionUBC announces the appointment of Dr. Ainsley Carry, Vice-President Students, and Dr. Ananya Mukherjee Reed, Provost and Vice-President Academic, UBC Okanagan, as Co-Executive Leads for Anti-Racism.
- Systemic Bias and Anti-Racism in Higher Education SessionsUBC’s leadership team attended a series of learning and dialogue activities.