Keep up to date on UBC’s work to embrace difference and enact values of dignity, mutual respect and justice.
- Statement re. guilty verdict of Derek ChauvinA statement on the guilty verdict of Derek Chauvin from Santa J. Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor and Ainsley Carry and Ananya Mukherjee Reed – Co-executive leads, Anti-Racism, UBC.
- Statement on Anti-Asian RacismA statement on Anti-Asian Racism from Santa J. Ono, UBC President and Vice-Chancellor.
- Seeking nominations for the President’s Task Force on Anti-Racism and Inclusive ExcellenceWe are now seeking nominations from UBC students, faculty and staff to serve on this task force.
- UBC’s Evolving Relationship with the RCMPUBC begins high-level meetings with the RCMP to review and renew our relationship, align best practices between our security teams and ensure we are always fostering inclusivity at UBC’s campuses.
- UBC’s Initiatives to Address Anti-racismFour student-focused initiatives to create a more inclusive UBC.
- Handel Kashope Wright Appointed as Senior Advisor on Anti-Racism and Inclusive ExcellenceDr. Wright is a Professor in the Department of Educational Studies in the Faculty of Education and the Director of the Centre for Culture, Identity and Education.